12 7 / 2014
You’ve taken my entire understanding of what love looks like and shown me that it is more beautiful, patient, and kind than I ever could have imagined. For that, I love you.
10 7 / 2014
one of the worst things about becoming educated on social issues is when people are like ‘you used to have a sense of humor’
no i used to have internalized prejudices which i’ve worked really hard to overcome and i realize now that your jokes are shittyAlways reblog this because becoming more socially aware makes you dislike a lot of people
19 6 / 2014
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
15 6 / 2014
idk man it just makes me so so so sad when you’re watching a cutiepie talk about their passion like when they light up and start bubbling over with words and then all of a sudden they stop themselves and say stuff like “sorry, i know this is boring” or “sorry i just got excited”
like you know somewhere in their life someone they respected told them “shut up nobody cares” and ever since they can’t talk about their favorite things without apologizing every 5 seconds
29 5 / 2014
- 1: "all men watch porn just get used to it"
- 1: "men just have stronger sex drives than women, its just biology"
- 1: "we can't help objectifying women, its in our dna"
- 2: "rape happens a lot in our society and most are perpetrated by men, towards women, and i can't tell the difference between safe men and dangerous men just by looking so i tend to be wary of men sometimes"
- 1: "NOW WAIT JUST A FUCKIN SECOND HOW CAN YOU GENERALIZE ALL MEN THATS SO UNFAIR"
26 5 / 2014
a man couldn’t get a woman to touch his dick so he shot people like that’s an actual thing that has occurred in the year 2014.. we can put people on the moon but we can’t teach boys that they aren’t entitled to a woman’s body.